crud con Vraptor y Mysql

PAOLA ALEXANDRA PINO MALEZ

Sep 7, 2016, 10:56:07 PM9/7/16
to caelum-vraptor-en
Buenas Noches queria preguntar hacerca de un Crud que estoy haciendo  con Vraptor  , es que me esta generando este error y no se que pueda ser ya e instala un resto de librerias y aun no logro solucionar mi problema : .. voy a adjuntar mi codigo

  Estoy trabajando con Mysql y Vraptor .

 SEVERE [http-nio-8084-exec-8] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart Excepción arrancando filtro vraptor
 javax.servlet.ServletException: Dependencies were not set. Do you have a Weld/CDI listener setup in your web.xml?

Universidad del Cauca: Comprometidos con la calidad.

Rodrigo Turini

Sep 15, 2016, 9:12:33 AM9/15/16
to caelum-vraptor-en
Hola Paula. Buenos días

As I do not trust a lot in my Spanish, I will use English, okay? but let me know if English is a problem

This exception means CDI injection isn't working. Your project meets all the prerequisites presented in our docs?

http://www.vraptor.org/en/docs/dependencies-and-prerequisites/

If so, could you share you web.xml, pom.xml and more information about your environment?

have a nice day and sorry for taking so long to answer this thread. It has been a heavy week (;