Is this list still active?

brt...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2015, 8:55:28 PM8/10/15
to caelum-vraptor-en
Hello Vraptor community. I'm trying to find the proper place to ask questions and get help. It seems the issue tracking system on Github is very active, but there's nothing going on here. Is there another email list or forum or some other system to get help from?

Thanks!
Michael

Luiz

Aug 10, 2015, 9:12:05 PM8/10/15
to caelum-v...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Michael!

Yes, this list is still active. Feel free to use it to get help!

Cheers!
Luiz

Rodrigo Turini

Aug 10, 2015, 9:14:00 PM8/10/15
to caelum-v...@googlegroups.com
And you can also open an issue on Github or, for portuguese support, to use caelum-vraptor google group. Kind regards

brt...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2015, 1:21:22 PM8/11/15
to caelum-vraptor-en
Good news! Thanks. I will start a new thread to discuss the issue I'm having.