Integrating deltaspike with vraptor

Balasubramanian Rengasamy

Aug 20, 2014, 1:59:28 PM8/20/14
to caelum-v...@googlegroups.com

I have one project work with Vraptor 4 and i want to use deltaspike jpa and data modules to perform some operations. I need to deploy the application in tomcat 7+. Is it possible to integrate vraptor with deltaspike ?

Also i do not want to use vraptor-jpa or vraptor-hibernate plugin.

Chico Sokol

Aug 20, 2014, 7:34:28 PM8/20/14
to caelum-v...@googlegroups.com
I beleive it's possible to integrate with deltaspike and those module. Have you tried? Any troubles?

--
Chico Sokol

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 2:59 PM, Balasubramanian Rengasamy <vrb...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have one project work with Vraptor 4 and i want to use deltaspike jpa and data modules to perform some operations. I need to deploy the application in tomcat 7+. Is it possible to integrate vraptor with deltaspike ?

Also i do not want to use vraptor-jpa or vraptor-hibernate plugin.

Rodrigo Turini

Aug 20, 2014, 7:34:28 PM8/20/14
to caelum-v...@googlegroups.com
Hi Balasubramanian! I've already used VRaptor 4 with DealtaSpike and
it worked as expected. Are you getting some trouble trying to integrate
both frameworks or just asking because are planning to use it? Let us
know if you are having any problem... we can help you with. Thanks []'s

Rodrigo Turini
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
www.caelum.com.br