Techempower Benchmarks

Marc R

Aug 25, 2014, 9:57:09 PM8/25/14
to caelum-vr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just learned about vRaptor recently, it looks very interesting. I have been searching for this kind of high productivity (yet powerful), JEE aligned MVC framework for a while. Have you guys considered submitting it to be included in the TechEmpower Frameworks Benchmarks? It is a great way for the framework to get more exposure and also to potentially track areas for performance improvement.

Now that the JEE8 MVC spec is being developed I am sure the project will start getting even more attention, it would be great to see how it stacks up against the other frameworks out there, especially when combined with a fast JEE 7 app server like Wildfly, or perhaps something even more lightweight like undertow + CDI (or both).

Rodrigo Turini

Aug 26, 2014, 7:27:05 AM8/26/14
to caelum-vr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark! This is actually an excellent idea. I'll try to submit it asap. thks

Rodrigo Turini
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação
www.caelum.com.br

Otávio Garcia

Aug 26, 2014, 12:59:51 PM8/26/14
to caelum-vr...@googlegroups.com

We are glad you like it. If you have any suggestion, let us know.

Best regards

Marc R

Marc R