June 2012 Primary ballot recommendations

1 view

Jeff Hobson

Jun 2, 2012, 2:26:29 AM6/2/12
to caele...@googlegroups.com
Dear fellow voters,

I'm starting to write up my ballot recommendations for the June 5 election (next Tuesday). As I've done for the past few years, you can see the recommendations on my election blog at http://caelections.blogspot.com. Please check it out and let me (and other readers) know what you think.

Please feel free to forward this to people you think would be interested. Encourage them to sign up for this email list (http://caelections.blogspot.com, upper left corner) to get recommendations directly. And I'm also open to any suggestions about how to make the blog and email list easier to use.

Tonight I posted the recommendations I'm confident about for the things I get to vote on: state propositions, an Alameda County education measure, and a few (mostly uncontested) elected official races. I'll fill out more as I get through them this weekend. If there's something you particularly want to get advice on, it would be great if you put a comment in the June 2012 summary post: http://caelections.blogspot.com/2012/06/summary-of-jeffs-june-2012.html

Thanks for your interest,
Jeff