My election blog write-up is coming …

Jeff Hobson

Oct 29, 2022, 2:34:41 AM10/29/22
to caele...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,
Thank you to many folks who have inquired about my election write-up. It’s coming - this has been a tricky fall season for a variety of reasons, but I’d like to get something out sometime during the upcoming week.

If you’re just on my list for state stuff, I believe I’ll vote the same as my friend & colleague Edie Irons - check out the write-up she and her mom do, at

If you’re interested in my Berkeley and Alameda County/AC Transit recommendations, stay tuned!

Best,
Jeff

We'll look back on this someday and laugh.
Why not now, when we could so use the perspective that humor would allow?
  -- Edie Seashore, 1928-2013