Test post

Jeff Hobson

Oct 9, 2008, 3:20:07 AM10/9/08
to caele...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I'm testing what I can send to this list.

First, how does a standard HTML link look? Like this: http://caelections.blogspot.com.

And if I embed the link in a single word?

And then some BOLD, italics, small font, big font, and red!.

  • Bullets a
  • b
  • and c
something in between
  1. numbers
  2. more
  3. and more more

A couple days ago, I got my first query asking when I'll send out my election recommendations. So this election, I posted initial thoughts and I'm looking for advice on a few of the measures.

Please comment on the blog. And feel free to forward this email or a link to the blog.

I'll send another email when I've written up all my final recommendations. In the meantime, I encourage you to click the "Subscribe To" link at the upper right of the site.

Peace,
Jeff