How I'm voting, March 2020 Primary

Jeff Hobson

Feb 20, 2020, 8:21:46 PM2/20/20
to caele...@googlegroups.com
Dear fellow voters,
I've finished my writeup for how I'm voting in the March primary election. Check it out at https://caelections.blogspot.com/

If you just want the summary, you can print out this email, which is just the headers from two posts:
Please feel free to forward this widely, encourage people to visit the blog and sign up for this email list. If you have feedback, please comment on the blog -- I'll answer blog comments before I answer individual emails. As usual, all views in this email and on the blog are entirely my own and are not those of my workplace or any organization I'm involved in.

-- Jeff

PS -- If you got this forwarded to you and you'd like to get it directly in the future, please point your browser to
https://caelections.blogspot.com and put your email address into the "Google groups" box in the upper left.

SUMMARY
State Prop 13: YES for School bonds
Alameda County Measure C: YES for Child Care, Preschool, Early Education, + Pediatric Health Care
Contra Costa County Measure J: YES for More Equitable + Sustainable Transportation
Berkeley Measures:
E: YES for Berkeley School Teachers
G: YES for Berkeley School Facilities Bond
H: YES to Continue Existing Schools Parcel Tax

President: I'm still figuring it out
Alameda County Central Committee, 15th Assembly District: for sure Echols, Waters, Lopez, Neal, Barnett, Tregub, and probably Rosales + Laverde
Congress, 9th District: Barbara Lee
CA Senate, 9th District: Nancy Skinner
CA Assembly, 15th District: Buffy Wicks
Superior Court Office #2: Elena Condes
Alameda County Supervisor, 5th District: Keith Carson

--
We'll look back on this someday and laugh.
Why not now, when we could so use the perspective that humor would allow?