No on the Recall; then what?

Jeff Hobson

Aug 30, 2021, 1:28:43 AM8/30/21
to caele...@googlegroups.com
Dear fellow voters,

Lots of friends and neighbors have asked what to do about the Recall election, in particular what to do about the second question on the ballot. Here's my advice:
  1. Vote NO on the Recall
  2. Contact 10 friends and tell THEM to vote NO
  3. Campaign Against the Recall
Only after you've done ALL of the above does it make sense to spend time thinking about how to vote on the 2nd question on the ballot.

For more (including what I think I'll actually do about that second question), read my post. I also include some explanation about how the recall works and whether a write-in vote will make a difference.

See my latest election recommendations at http://caelections.blogspot.com.
I generally post by a week in advance of each election.
To get on my mailing list for future posts, visit my blog and put your email address in the box at upper left.