First thoughts about Nov '08 state propositions

Jeff Hobson

Oct 10, 2008, 3:11:54 AM10/10/08
to Jeff Hobson's Election Picks
When I got my first query about my electoral recommendations, I
decided to try a new tack this year. So I posted my initial thoughts
about the state propositions. I'm already confident of Yes or No votes
on a few (Yes on 1A, NO on 8 and 4), leaning one or the other on
others, and looking for advice on a few.

Please check out the blog at http://caelections.blogspot.com/ and give
me (and others) advice about how we should vote or what to think
about.

And if you want to give me any suggestions about how to make the blog
and email list easier to use, there'll be another post soon asking for
advice about that.

thanks,
Jeff Hobson