Jeff's June 2010 election picks online at http://caelections.blogspot.com/

Jeff Hobson

May 21, 2010, 3:15:46 AM5/21/10
to caele...@googlegroups.com
Okay, I know the election must be coming up soon, 'cuz I've gotten several queries about when I'm going to send out my election recommendations for the June primary.

As in 2008, I put them up on a blog that I only use for this purpose: check it out at http://caelections.blogspot.com/ and give me (and others) advice about how we should vote or what to think about.

I started with the state propositions (I suggest YES on 13+15, NO on 16+17, and I'm leaning No on 14). I'll try to get around to relevant local races before election day :-)

And if you want to give me any suggestions about how to make the blog and email list easier to use, let me know.

Thanks for your interest,
Jeff

*******   Jeff's Election Picks   *******
See June 2010 election recommendations at http://caelections.blogspot.com.
Put your email address in the box at upper left to get on my mailing list.

To see the blog associated with this group, visit
http://caelections.blogspot.com