Press release - FactoryLab launches the LoRa Fennec

Harm Wouter Snippe

Sep 22, 2017, 8:21:42 AM9/22/17
to Harm Wouter Snippe

Dear Hackers and Makers,

I hereby send you a press release by FactoryLab. In this press release we announce the LoRa Fennec an ultra low power LoRa end device that is able to run for more than 5 years on a button cell. The Fennec is the world’s first LoRa v1.0.2B compliant end-device, hence it is capable to read sensors and control outputs.

We launch a developer edition on Kickstarter that is Arduino compatible and suitable for your low-power wireless projects. For more information, you can contact Harm Wouter Snippe at 0031624573774 or ha...@factorylab.nl

Kind regards,

Harm

cid:image001.png@01D333AC.4957D200

Harm Wouter Snippe

0031624573774

ha...@factorylab.nl

www.factorylab.nl

FactoryLab B.V.

Lindtsedijk 543336 LE Zwijndrecht

LoRa_Fennec-FactoryLab_BV.JPG
press_release_FactoryLab_launches_the_LoRa_Fennec.doc