Yet Another CAD Viewer: A CAD viewer capable of displaying OCP models (CadQuery/Build123d) in a web browser.

Yeicor

Apr 6, 2024, 11:16:43 AMApr 6
to CadQuery
I made this project to deploy finished models as a static website. It also works for developing models with hot reloading. Any testing/comment is appreciated!

Features:
  • Cross-platform: works on any modern web browser.

  • All GLTF 2.0 features (textures, PBR materials, animations...).

  • All model-viewer features (smooth controls, augmented reality...).

  • Load multiple models at once, load external models and even images as quads.

  • Control clipping planes and transparency of each model.

  • View and interact with topological entities: faces, edges, vertices and locations.

  • Select any entity and measure bounding box size and distances.

  • Hot reloading while editing the CAD model (using the yacv-server package).

  • Fully-featured static deployment: just upload the viewer and models to your server.

For more information and demos visit the official repository: yet-another-cad-viewer.

Demo

Jeremy Wright

Apr 7, 2024, 8:26:37 PMApr 7
to Yeicor, CadQuery
Thanks for letting us know Yeicor. I have added this to the awesome-cadquery readme.

--
cadquery home: https://github.com/CadQuery/cadquery
post issues at https://github.com/CadQuery/cadquery/issues