Help

gibbs...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2017, 1:38:59 PM4/4/17
to CadPage
Im changing from an android phone to a verizon carrier iphone4s but since it is unlocked im putting stright talk on it can the app still work

Jason Pedota

Apr 4, 2017, 2:09:27 PM4/4/17
to cad...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

CADpage will only intercept messages on android phones. Unless your Dept uses iamresponding or another responder service CADpage won't act like it used to since iOS does not allow applications to intercept text/mms messages and push a notification. Had the same issue when I moved to iPhone...

> On Apr 4, 2017, at 1:38 PM, gibbs...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Im changing from an android phone to a verizon carrier iphone4s but since it is unlocked im putting stright talk on it can the app still work

Ken Corbin

Apr 5, 2017, 11:42:27 AM4/5/17
to cad...@googlegroups.com
That is about it.

If you are stuck with an IPhone, and your department is not using
CodeMessaging as their paging service, your best bet would be to sign up
with the Active911 paging service and use their free IOS app.

Good luck,
-Ken

baron...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2018, 1:47:02 PM9/4/18