I sign up for CadPage

911break...@gmail.com

May 14, 2018, 4:04:04 PM5/14/18
to CadPage
How can i login on my phone i can't get into my account can someone help me ?

Ken Corbin

May 14, 2018, 5:42:34 PM5/14/18
to cad...@googlegroups.com
Are we talking Android or IPhone here?

Good luck,
-Ken

On 05/14/2018 01:04 PM, 911break...@gmail.com wrote:
> How can i login on my phone i can't get into my account can someone help
> me ?

911 Breaking USA FD

May 14, 2018, 5:48:53 PM5/14/18
to cad...@googlegroups.com
iPhone

Ken Corbin

May 14, 2018, 6:15:40 PM5/14/18
to cad...@googlegroups.com
I was pretty sure this was going to be an IPhone.

Apple keeps their app developers on a pretty tight leash. It is not
possible for a regular IPhone app to intercept incoming text messages
the way that Cadpage/Android does. This means that Cadpage/IOS only
works if you are receiving alerts from one of the two vendors that can
push alerts through the data network. If you installed the free Cadpage
for CodeMessaging app, it is going to start by asking you for your
CodeMessaging credentials. Which you do not have if your department
does not use CodeMessaging to distribute alerts.

If you want Cadpage like functionality for in IOS device, and your
department is not already using CodeMessaging as their message service.
Your best bet will be to subscribe to the Active911 service. They have
a free Active911 IOS client.

Good luck,
-Ken

On 05/14/2018 02:48 PM, 911 Breaking USA FD wrote:
> iPhone
>

> On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 5:42 PM Ken Corbin <k...@cadpage.org
> <mailto:k...@cadpage.org>> wrote:
>
> Are we talking Android or IPhone here?
>
> Good luck,
> -Ken
>
> On 05/14/2018 01:04 PM, 911break...@gmail.com
> <mailto:911break...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > How can i login on my phone i can't get into my account can
> someone help
> > me ?
> >
> > --

911 Breaking USA FD

May 14, 2018, 6:27:13 PM5/14/18
to cad...@googlegroups.com
Okay thanks

911 Breaking USA FD

May 23, 2018, 9:17:53 PM5/23/18
to cad...@googlegroups.com
Hello Cadpage, i need help to get into the CadMessaging it's not working for me

Okay thanks