CAD PAGE APP

jakethe...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2014, 6:52:46 PM8/20/14
to cad...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I've been with Lee Township fire department for some time and have decided to get the cad page app. A lot of my buddies on the department have it, but I can't seem to get mine to work. The all have android phones so their app is different. I can't seem to sign up with codemessaging or active 911. I was wondering what can be done so I can receive pages from the dispatch in midland county.

Jake Sira

Sent from my iPhone

Ken Corbin

Aug 20, 2014, 7:19:28 PM8/20/14
to cad...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jake,

Unfortunately, we only support the Android version of Cadpage. There is
an IOS version published by someone else, but it hasn't been doing very
well since IOS 7 came out.

If you check out the Active911 web site at www.active911.com, they have
a signup process you use to subscribe to their service. Once you do
that, your best bet is probably to use their Active911 IOS app.
Unfortunately we do not have anything with a similar functionality right
now.

Good luck,
-Ken