phone issues and Cadpage

kopen...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2015, 9:00:45 PM3/3/15
to cad...@googlegroups.com
My samsung galaxy 3 broke... I got a new one in the mail today reloaded every thing however I needed a code to have my account reactive ?!
From NJ Seaside Heights Fire Dept

Ken Corbin

Mar 4, 2015, 12:37:24 PM3/4/15
to cad...@googlegroups.com
Hi There,

There is no activation code for Cadpage. If you had a paid
subscription, your payment status should automatically transfer to the
new phone as long as you configure it with the same email address as the
old one. If this did not happen because you changed your email address,
open setting and select
Payment Status > I already paid for this
to contact us and we will get things straitened out.

The Cadpage settings you need to process alerts do not automatically
carry over. If you were getting text alerts, then you need to set up
the Location setting in Cadpage Location Settings. If you phone number
changed, you need to contact your department and have your text alerts
sent to your new phone number.

If you were getting direct pages from CodeMessaging, Active911, or our
Cadpage paging service, you need to reconnect with that paging service.
To do that, open Settings and select
Direct Paging Vendors > (Paging Service) > Register
and follow the directions from there.

Good luck,
-Ken