Sms messages not getting processed

br...@dashley.net

Apr 24, 2016, 2:38:27 PM4/24/16
to CadPage
A while back, say in nov 2015, cadpage stopped notifing me when a sms/mms message came in from roswell dispatch. The only change has been that i started to use chomp as my sms client and cad started to send the messages as mms and not sms.
According to the settings cadpage will work with either sms or mms. Do i have to use the default sms app or can i any of them. I was using handcentfor a long time without issues. I had to switch from ha dcent as it stopped processing mms messages.

Any thoughts on what i need to do to getting cadpage working again.

Ken Corbin

Apr 24, 2016, 4:05:25 PM4/24/16
to cad...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Installing Champ could cause this problem, but only if your phone is
running something earlier that Android 4.4. That is a pretty old
version of Android, and I think it is very unlikely that you are running
such an old version, but it is worth checking.

The more likely explanation is that something changed about your
dispatch alerts and Cadpage is no longer recognizing them.

In any case, use the "Email the Developer" setting to send us a support
email right after Cadpage fails to pick up an alert. That will give us
a lot more information to work with.

Good luck,
-Ken

br...@dashley.net

Apr 24, 2016, 9:54:01 PM4/24/16
to CadPage
I just emailed the developer because it missed a page mms message from dispatch.

Ken Corbin

Apr 25, 2016, 12:01:33 AM4/25/16
to cad...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brian,

We got it. And I sent you a long complicated reply. Did you get that.

Have a nice day,
-Ken