Map address - prefilled with "COUNTY ROAD 911 AT"

nof...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2015, 9:27:00 AM1/6/15
to cad...@googlegroups.com
When ever I receive a CADPage and click on the MAP function, the address that pulls up has "COUNTY ROAD 911 AT" at the beginning of every call.  Is there a setting in the software that is doing this or is it coming from dispatch?

Ken Corbin

Jan 6, 2015, 10:48:35 AM1/6/15
to cad...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

It sounds like something has changed about your dispatch alerts and we
need to fix Cadpage to handle them. Can you long press all of the calls
that are not mapping properly and select "Report Problem" to send them
to us. That should give us the information we need to fix things.

Good luck,
-Ken

Jeff

Jan 6, 2015, 10:53:39 AM1/6/15
to cad...@googlegroups.com
I just sent two of them to you. Thanks.

Jeff
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "CadPage" group.

Ken Corbin

Jan 6, 2015, 12:13:46 PM1/6/15
to cad...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff,

This is a bigger problem that I thought.  You have been using the general location parser because we do not seem to supporting Houston County in Georgia.  The general location doesn't really know anything about how your text messages are structured and can only pull a limited amount of information from them, and is not always all that reliable.  To really get the full benefit of Cadpage you need to specify a location setting that will know more about your specific message format and can get a lot more information from it.

To add a new location, I need as many sample text alerts as I can get my hands on.  What you need to do is do the long press > report problem on every call you have in your call history.  With that information I can write a new location parser to support your area.

Good luck,
-Ken
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cadpage+u...@googlegroups.com.