Cad for tablet

sberes...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2015, 9:39:50 AM10/2/15
to CadPage
Hi, I have just download CADA360 but when I open a drawing the dimension and any numbers are just lineS. Can anyone help??

Ken Corbin

Oct 2, 2015, 2:02:29 PM10/2/15
to cad...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

The Cadpage app supported here is designed to support emergency
responders by interfacing with the "Computer Aided Dispatch" systems run
by emergency 911 call centers. The confusion between this and the
better known other meaning of the CAD acronym is unfortunate.

While it is not impossible that someone here might know the answer to
your question, the odds are better if you try asking somewhere else.

Good luck,
-Ken

On 10/02/2015 06:39 AM, sberes...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi, I have just download CADA360 but when I open a drawing the dimension
> and any numbers are just lineS. Can anyone help??

Matt Florio

Nov 3, 2015, 4:04:22 PM11/3/15
to CadPage, sberes...@gmail.com
hi this is Matt Florio i just download Cadpage it is asking for I have an authorization code and it asking for Recalculate Payment Status what do i do can some on help me out here thank you and email me back at m.flo...@gmail.com thank you

Ken Corbin

Nov 3, 2015, 5:15:39 PM11/3/15
to cad...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

Uh, you weren't expecting this to be some kind of drawing or design application were you???

Cadpage is an Android app that supports firefighters and other emergency responders.  The CAD in Cadpage stands for Computer Aided Dispatch.  Referring to the system that 911 centers use to track and dispatch resources to emergency incidents.

Have a nice day,
-Ken