how to get assigned a sms email address

thebr...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2015, 9:41:28 PM8/14/15
to CadPage
Purchased the program/app, would like a SMS email address to be entered into my dispatch CAD.  How do I obtain this email address?

-Matt

Ken Corbin

Aug 14, 2015, 9:56:09 PM8/14/15
to cad...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

To start the paging service, open Cadpage Settings and select:

Direct Paging Venders > Cadpage Paging Service > Register

You should shortly receive a registration confirmation popup that will
display your dispatch email address. From there you will have the option
to generate an email requesting that your dispatch alerts be sent to
this address. Then fill in the address of your department IT person and
send it.

Thanks for your spport,
-Ken

thebr...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2015, 10:04:09 PM8/14/15
to CadPage
Great all set!

sarkeral...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2015, 9:57:12 PM12/7/15
to CadPage
Sarkeralamin9.ma@gmail

Ken Corbin

Dec 7, 2015, 11:00:20 PM12/7/15
to cad...@googlegroups.com
What are you trying to do? Why do you think you need an SMS email address?

Have a nice day,
-Ken