I am getting text messages and never signed up for this service

holl...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2014, 11:59:42 AM10/20/14
to cad...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Over the last week I have begun receiving text message alerts from this. I have not signed up or registered my number with this service. How can I get them to stop? I do not work as a first responder and do not live in the area that I get alerts for.

Thank you

fver...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2014, 12:24:20 PM11/17/14
to cad...@googlegroups.com, holl...@gmail.com
If you have a new number it may have previously been used by a fd member or someone entered a phone number wrong. I would call the local communications and try to figure out which agency has you in and they can release you