Not getting call info

coreywo...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2014, 9:17:11 AM3/14/14
to cad...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone tell me how to get call info back on cadpage app the map will come up and with map and date and time but no call info but we are getting it in txt message just not on app it seems to be on only iphone was working before thanks.

Ken Corbin

Mar 14, 2014, 11:57:09 AM3/14/14
to cad...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

If this is the Android version of Cadpage, long press the calls that are
giving you problems and select Report Problem to send them to us.

If this is the IPhone version of Cadpage, things get stickier, we need
to to identify the alert and look up the original page text in either
CodeMessaging or Active911.

Good luck,
-Ken