Re: [cadpage] Digest for cadpage@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Paul H

Mar 12, 2019, 3:55:53 PM3/12/19
to cad...@googlegroups.com
My cell phone I'm using is Galaxy Note 9 to download cadpage app I would like to know what is going on with this app why is it keep doing what it's doing in this picture cuz it wasn't doing this at first ever since I've been using it

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019, 11:51 AM <cad...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
scott.m...@yahoo.com: Mar 11 04:49PM -0700

So I just upgraded to a new phone from a Samsung s7 to the Sonim. I've opened up the phone to except outside downloads and it still won't download the support app any advice would be great thanks.
Ken Corbin <je...@cadpage.org>: Mar 11 04:54PM -0700

Hi Scott,

What are you using as your default web browserer?

Can you send me a screen capture of any error messages displayed when
you try to download the support app?

Good luck,
-Ken

On 3/11/19 4:49 PM, scott.mcnichols via CadPage wrote:
Screenshot_20190312-155416_Cadpage.jpg

kristophe...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2019, 11:32:12 PM3/24/19
to CadPage