You need javascript enabled to run ChannelAdvisor ?

Utku Yıldız

Aug 5, 2020, 11:17:03 AM8/5/20
to ChannelAdvisor Developer Network

res.PNG

I try to get token via oauth2 on postman but I get "You need javascript enabled to run ChannelAdvisor" warning.What should I do guys? I follow this steps :https://developer.channeladvisor.com/authorization/oauth-2-0-authorization-flow

Srinivas Karnam

Feb 2, 2021, 6:07:12 PM2/2/21
to ChannelAdvisor Developer Network
i too get the same error , did you solve it already?

Joseph Cooper

Feb 2, 2021, 6:36:35 PM2/2/21
to ca...@googlegroups.com
I solved this by deleting the app off the console and creating it again.