Filter products by Warehouse/Distribution Center

aj...@labglo.com

May 13, 2021, 6:20:45 AM5/13/21
to ChannelAdvisor Developer Network
Hi ,

I am working on a django project in which I am fetching products from CA platform using the file export feature. I am using the filter '$filter=ProfileID eq <value> and TotalQuantity gt 0'.

I would like to query the product based on the value present in 'Qty Avail Warehouse' field  present in catalogs listing page instead of 'TotalQuantity'. Or filter by distribution center quantity eg: those products having stock greater than 0 in 'Phoenix' distribution center.

Thank you.