How to make a new Site Account Name

Paul Sleigh

Nov 29, 2021, 9:35:45 PM11/29/21
to ChannelAdvisor Developer Network
I've built a website that integrates with ChannelAdvisor and does the basics: a shopping cart, a product catalogue, orders and inventory, nothing too complex.

However, when I view a successful order in CA, the Site Account comes up as blank.  I've passed in the Site Name, and that shows up elsewhere, but I need the Site Account to come up properly, as it does for eBay, Amazon, Walmart and the rest.

How do I either (a) create a new Site Account with the relevant data, or (b) push a site name into that Site Account field?