Amazon Seller Central ShippingAddressLine1 : NULL

Jeremy Heminger

Jun 24, 2021, 10:58:34 AM6/24/21
to ChannelAdvisor Developer Network
/v1/Orders

I am able to pull orders however the shipping addresses are NULL.
I can't very well ship product to a customer whose address is empty.

We ran into this pulling orders directly from Amazon recently.
Amazon wanted us to upgrade our security measure for PII.

This is why we went with Channel Advisor as we figured THEY would have the necessary security measures.

Is there anything we can do?

cosme pantin

Jun 24, 2021, 12:02:58 PM6/24/21
to ca...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeremy,

You have to check your developer profile and check if you have the PII policy, Amazon disabled mine and I have submitted through a form all my information. It has been 2 months and they have not processed my request yet. So you have to be on top of it and see if you can get a response from them. I opened a support case associated with my seller central developer account.

Hope you have good luck.

Thank you,

Cosme Pantin

Jeremy Heminger

Jun 24, 2021, 12:05:58 PM6/24/21
to ca...@googlegroups.com
That's what I was afraid of.

Thanks

--
Jeremy Heminger
Web Dev / Systems Programmer | Aquamor, LLC

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail message and any attachments to it, are intended only for the named recipients and may contain confidential information. If you are not one of the intended recipients, please do not duplicate or forward this e-mail message and immediately delete it from your computer.