Integration between Channel Advisor account and Marketplace

Chris Deal

Jan 13, 2021, 10:46:11 AM1/13/21
to ChannelAdvisor Developer Network
I have a client (A) that will be selling items from a Channel Advisor client (B).  They will effectively be a new Marketplace for client B.  Client A will need to receive inventory from Channel Advisor, Send Orders to them, and get Fulfillment info back.  Both clients are confused on whether Client A needs their own Channel Advisor account.  I have not seen any info on whether a Channel Advisor Account can effectively act as a Marketplace for another Channel Advisor Account.

Am I correct to say that client B needs to give client A direct API access to their Channel Advisor account to get inventory, import orders, and get fulfillments?  And if so, are their granular permissions to make sure client A only has access to client B's relevant Channel Advisor data?

Thanks,
Chris