40,000 destination charging stations

Art Hunter

Jun 25, 2024, 3:41:41 AM (10 days ago) Jun 25
to CACOR CG, cacor-public

These are only the public destination chargers.   If your destination is a private residence or any building that has 120 VAC plug points (there are literally many millions of them in North America as the building code mandates a 120 VAC plug pair every 6 feet of wall length in living space.) then overnight charging is just like charging at home.  I am not sure of barns and other outbuildings but they are normally well equipped as well for milking cows and using other farm equipment.  Just take your charger with you.    This is what I do.   I have never had any range anxiety or fear of running out of charge.   For me, there are always multiple options.   For those who are not innovative, creative or inquisitive, they only need to stick to the proven routes and follow the free, always on in-vehicle directions or rent an ICE vehicle for trips into the outback.

The FF propaganda never makes this clear.   Instead, the objective is to plant fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD).    With their massive financial strength, they generate a lot of climate change denier FUD and it is easy to spot.