Reminder: Paul Martin | Hydrogen, Hopium, and Scale. | 2024-06-26 | CACOR Live

Art Hunter

Jun 25, 2024, 2:23:15 AM (10 days ago) Jun 25
to Cacor Events

You are invited to a scheduled CACOR Live meeting.

Speaker:  Paul Martin

Topic:  Hydrogen, Hopium, and Scale.

Time: Jun 26, 2024 13:30 Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89832559767?pwd=WjJvV1ZGV0FYQ1VNcmVkUE5xUWxTZz09

Meeting ID: 898 3255 9767

Passcode: 613791

EV vs hydrogen trucks and the materials and primary energy fallacy myths.

Biography:

Paul Martin is a Toronto based chemical engineer with extensive experience in consulting engineering.  He has about three decades worth of experience with a wide variety of chemical, energy and materials processes, particularly with hydrogen and synthesis gas production and use.  He offers consulting services in relation to process development and decarbonization to an international clientele via his company Spitfire Research. He is co-founder of the Hydrogen Science Coalition, a non-profit group of academics and retired engineers and scientists who offer a science-based perspective about the role of hydrogen in the energy transition, from a position free of financial interest.

Administration:

–  The CACOR Sponsor is Raymond Leury.

–  Please invite friends and colleagues.

–  One brief question at a time please.   Others are waiting.

–  DO NOT post these Zoom credentials on social media.

– Suggestions for future speakers are solicited.  Wednesdays starting on 23 October 2024 are available.

Planned CACOR Zoom meetings:

26-Jun-24Paul MartinHydrogen, Hopium and Scale.
3-Jul-24Rosemary KralikAgriculture, Climate and Health – How Regenerative Agriculture and Plant-Rich diets Could Reverse  Climate Change and Improve Human Health
and Dr. Barry Bruce
10-Jul-24James Howard KunstlerBreaking Through the Fog of Unreality
17-Jul-24Dave RolloKeep Our Counties Great
24-Jul-24Bob WalkerWaste nuclear heat for district heating
31-Jul-24Ruben NelsonPermacrisis, Polycrisis, Metacrisis:  An attempt to Clarify the Human Problematique – Just what are we in for?
7-Aug-24Raymond LeuryPart 3:  Do we have the Materials for a Green Transition?
14-Aug-24closedWeek off in August.
21-Aug-24closedWeek off in August.
28-Aug-24David HuttonProtection of Whistleblowers in Canada
4-Sep-24David Head, John Gentile and Art HunterCommunity Energy; always on carbon free power & fuel systems
11-Sep-24David HarriesCanada Undefended? Yes!  Canada Undefendable? Yes, Unless.....
18-Sep-24Maude BarlowWater
25-Sep-24Trevor HancockLinking wellbeing and an adverse environment
2-Oct-24Dr. Brian CzechDeveloping the Steady State Economy Act
9-Oct-24Dr. Charlie HallOUR ENERGY FUTURE :  What scares me
16-Oct-24David DoughertyDebates and discussions of current topics
23-Oct-24