FW: BREAKING NEWS: Judge delays Trump's hush money sentencing to Sept. 18

Geoff Strong

Jul 2, 2024, 3:39:13 PM (2 days ago) Jul 2
to cacor-public

Trump has them all running scared!

        Geoff Strong

A New York judge on Tuesday delayed Donald Trump's sentencing for his conviction on criminal charges until Sept. 18, after the former U.S. president asked for a chance to argue he should have been immune from prosecution.

July 2, 2024

BREAKING NEWS

Judge delays Trump's hush money sentencing to Sept. 18

A New York judge on Tuesday delayed Donald Trump's sentencing for his conviction on criminal charges until Sept. 18, after the former U.S. president asked for a chance to argue he should have been immune from prosecution.

tw

yt

yt

yt

Subscribe to our other newsletters

Nightly Briefing

5 Things

Capital Dispatch

A curated newsletter on the day’s most important news.

The biggest headlines to start your morning.

Your weekly update on news from Parliament Hill.

You are subscribed to CTV News as geoff.s...@gmail.com

You have received this message from CTV News, a Bell Media property.

Bell Media Inc.
9 Channel Nine Ct,
Scarborough, ON M1S 4B5

You can contact us at 1-866-690-6179
NOTICE: Email service providers’ one-click unsubscribe links may not always function. To manage your CTV News message preferences, please visit our preference center or use the communications preferences link at the bottom of our emails.
Privacy Policy   |   Manage Subscriptions   |   Unsubscribe

© 2022 Bell Media  All rights reserved.

Bell Media