Peace Caravan 2011- short first mail

dott. ing. Nader Akkad

Jun 7, 2011, 6:15:06 AM6/7/11
to CACIT
Da: Tenda per la Pace e i Diritti aps <tend...@gmail.com>
Data: 07 giugno 2011 08:41:27 GMT+02:00
A: Associazione Tenda per la Pace e i Diritti <tend...@gmail.com>
Oggetto: Peace Caravan 2011- short first mail

Tenda per la Pace e i Diritti-Peace and Human rights Tent
invite you to take part in the:
Mir/Peace Caravan 2011 "In Europe over new walls"

DEPARTURE Saturday, July 23 -   ARRIVAL Sunday, July 31
Countries – Borders we are going to cross: Italy/Slovenia - Croatia - Bosnia - Croatia - Bosnia - Croatia - Montenegro - Kosovo - Montenegro - Bosnia - Croatia - Slovenia/Italy ...(just to see how is wonderful...life without borders!!!)

OUR STAGES: (total 2517 km)
1) Trieste - Pocitelj (BIH)
2) Pocitelj and its environs (Mostar - Blagaj - Stolac)
3) Pocitelj - Podgorica (MNE); 2 stops : Dubrovnik (HR) and Cetinje (MNE)
4) Podgorica - Pec / Peja (Kosovo)
5) Pec / Peja and its environs (Decani Monastery,...)
6) Pec / Peja - Mitrovica (Kosovo)
7) Pec / Peja - Sarajevo
8) Sarajevo - Banja Luka - Prijedor
9) Prijedor - Plitvice - Trieste

In annex, you find presentation and more details about our trip, but in italian for the moment...As soon as possible the detailed program will be sent to all persons concerned, together with a presentation of all the associations and the people we will meet, as well as some environmental and cultural notes on the places that we are going to cross.
Mode: We are going to travel by Avtobusni Prevozi Rizana's bus;if we are at least 40, we will have the new 55-seater bus of Aldo (For those who have never come with us, Aldo is the driver who has taken us in previous  “caravans”to Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia).

Documents you may need:

For italian, probably just an ID; but better for all PASSPORT!

Costs:  per capita quota has been set at:
€ 250.00 for students, temporary employees, the unemployed, migrants and / or friends of  foreign associations

€ 350.00 for all the others

in the quota are included costs for: travel, insurance, accomodation, breakfast, one meal by day (normally dinner).

whoever could make a greater contribution is free to do it!!! A financial support will help us to cover all the organizational expenses that we are trying to meet by self-financing. Until now this activity is not supported by other funds but totally by each participant.
Pre-registrations:

To meet certain requests made by those who must plan vacations or may need the exact dates, we are writing this rough mail.

Are you willing to enjoy our “caravan”? Reply to this email and show your interest!

We will send you the registration form and all information regarding the preparatory meetings that we will organize few weeks before the departure.
For any questions, doubt, request you might have, do not hesitate to call Corrado, 3888546460

big hug!
for the Tent Staff, corrado
Presentazione e programma carovana 2011.pdf