Do You Want a 2019 Northern Utah Glider Calendar?

Jeff Salisbury

Jan 2, 2019, 3:08:50 PM1/2/19
to Paragliding
Hi All,

Beginning a few years ago, we started including a customized picture calendar in our gift baskets to our land owners (shout-out to Keenan for that suggestion!).  Those calendars have all turned out really well due to your picture submissions, and also due to some slick photo editing and enhancements (another shout-out to Dustin & Josh!).  These calendars have really resonated with our land-owners -- they've loved 'em.  They are thrilled to see pictures of our gliders flying over their land!

Do you want a calendar for yourself?  If so, please fill in your order on this Google sheet:

    https://tinyurl.com/2019GliderCalendarSignup

Fill in your name in the first column, and the number of calendars you want in the 2nd.

If you have any problem with the Google sign-up sheet you can instead reply to this email (or reply to me privately at Jeff...@BeaconPlanning.com) and tell me how many calendars you want.

We expect the cost per calendar to be somewhere around $11 depending on the size of our order.  If you can't pickup the calendar in Logan, please be prepared to pay more for me to mail it to you.

FYI, here are some snapshots of the final calendar:

     https://tinyurl.com/2019GliderCalendarPreview

Jeff

--
Our default radio frequency: 145.555 MHz

Our shared folder (for pictures, etc) is: http://goo.gl/7TA0k2