2019 Northern Utah Glider Calendars

Jeff Salisbury

Jan 2, 2019, 10:12:50 PM1/2/19
to Paragliding
Hi All,

Beginning a few years ago, we started including a customized picture calendar in our gift baskets to our land owners (shout-out to Keenan for that suggestion!).  Those calendars have all turned out really well due to your picture submissions, and also due to some slick photo editing and enhancements (another shout-out to Dustin & Josh!).  These calendars have really resonated with our land-owners -- they've loved 'em.  They are thrilled to see pictures of our gliders flying over their land!

If you want a calendar, please specify on this Google sheet:

    https://goo.gl/kPwked

Fill in your name in the first column, and the number of calendars you want in the 2nd.

If you have any problem with the Google sign-up sheet you can instead reply to this email (or reply to me privately at Jeff...@BeaconPlanning.com) and tell me how many calendars you want.

We expect the cost per calendar to be somewhere around $11.   If you can't pickup the calendar in Logan, please be prepared to pay more for me to mail it to you.

FYI, here are some snapshots of the final calendar:

     https://goo.gl/juBZSp

Jeff

Jeff Salisbury

Jan 16, 2019, 9:44:47 PM1/16/19
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

This is the last call for our 2019 glider calendar.  If you haven't ordered yet, you have until midnight Friday (Jan 18th).

The calendar this year is the large version (11.5"x14.5").  We won't know the exact price until we place the order (taxes and all that).  However, we expect the cost to be just under $11.

If you want a calendar, we don't need your money yet, just your commitment.  Sign up here:

     https://goo.gl/kPwked

Jeff