2019 Calendar Photos

1 view

Dustin Hawkes

Dec 5, 2018, 2:11:06 PM12/5/18
to cacherichparagliding
Hi Everyone,

Jeff usually sends out an email around this time of year about land owner gifts.  I'm sure he'll still do that, but I wanted to get a jump start on the photos for the calendar so we can hopefully get calendars by the start of the new year.

We are looking for your best paragliding shots in Northern Utah.  We'd like some shots that highlight the private property we fly from and we'd also like to make sure the paragliders in the shots are easy to see.  Not all photos need to be from private property though.  We want to make the calendar look as good as possible, so send in your best shots that are high resolution and in focus.  They don't all need to be from this last year either, so look back through your many good pictures and let's make an epic calendar for 2019.

You can email me directly with pictures or links to pictures at dkha...@gmail.com or you can upload them to our shared drive here. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1S0pk6lyXueYrT3HabmuooTDD8PHeHMvz?usp=sharing

Dustin Hawkes

Keenan Ryan

Dec 5, 2018, 8:36:37 PM12/5/18
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
Good thinking.  I put a bunch of random ones ok n the drive.  Not sure there's any real winners but it's what I had of that area.  I feel like I didn't go out there too much this year.

Keenan

--
Our default radio frequency: 145.555 MHz

Our shared folder (for pictures, etc) is: http://goo.gl/7TA0k2
---

Lisa Verzella

Dec 5, 2018, 8:56:19 PM12/5/18
to Paragliding Cache
I added two hangie pix off Randolph.

Thanks!
Lisa V

Josh Heater

Dec 11, 2018, 6:36:15 PM12/11/18
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
I added some picture of me, my dad and Mike Walsh
--
Josh Heater

Jeff Salisbury

Dec 17, 2018, 8:51:45 PM12/17/18
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, everyone, who has contributed pictures so far!

Does anybody else have some pictures they can contribute?

Every year when I look over the pictures submitted for our calendar, I feel a deep gratitude for both this sport we're privileged to experience, and even more for the people I get to rub shoulders with!  I'm looking forward to 2019!

Nate J.

Dec 17, 2018, 8:55:02 PM12/17/18
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
Oh! I have some from Magic day! I’ll send em over!

--
Our default radio frequency: 145.555 MHz

Our shared folder (for pictures, etc) is: http://goo.gl/7TA0k2
---
Nate J.
----------
When everything has left you, you are alone
When you have left everything behind - there is solitude
          ~Christopher Von Deylan

Brian Hestetune

Dec 17, 2018, 9:04:39 PM12/17/18
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
I just added a bunch.

Dustin Hawkes

Dec 18, 2018, 3:19:22 PM12/18/18
to cacherichparagliding
Thank you to those who have uploaded pictures.  There are a lot of good shots, but many are very low resolution and that won't look good on a large calendar.  Please make sure you are uploading the highest resolution possible.  If you have 4k video, you can do a screen capture, but 1080p video is just too low res.

Landscape mode is much better to work with than portrait mode went formatting these for the calendar.

I'm sure many of you have some killer pictures from previous years that are just dying to get seen.  Keep uploading your best stuff.

Dustin Hawkes

Nate J.

Dec 18, 2018, 4:38:24 PM12/18/18
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
Upload? I sent mine to Jeff... is there another way?

Dustin Hawkes

Dec 18, 2018, 4:40:06 PM12/18/18
to cacherichparagliding

Nate Johnson

Dec 18, 2018, 4:54:01 PM12/18/18
to Cache Google Group
I just uploaded 3 - My absolute favorite I don’t have the original of and it’s tiny so I didn’t upload. :(

Jeff Salisbury

Dec 18, 2018, 5:05:11 PM12/18/18
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
Nate, I dropped your pictures in the shared folder.