Please Pay For Your 2019 Northern Utah Glider Calendar(s)

Jeff Salisbury

Jan 20, 2019, 10:54:31 PM1/20/19
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
We placed our calendar order today. The final cost of each calendar (without custom shipping) is $11.80.

If you want to review how many calendars you ordered, go here:

      https://goo.gl/kPwked

You can pay for your calendars using one of two methods:

1) Paypal: If you are comfortable using Paypal, send money to this email address:

      Jeff...@BeaconPlanning.com

Note:  If you send the money through Paypal using one of your credit cards, Paypal takes a 2-5% haircut.  You can avoid the haircut by sending money out of a savings or checking account instead (use the Paypal "Send money to friends and family" option).

2) Mail or Drop-off: If you prefer, you can mail or drop money off at my office:

     Jeff Salisbury
     Beacon Financial Planning, LLC
     95 West 100 South, Suite 210
     Logan, Utah  84321-5811

If you are going to drop money off, you may want to call first (435-753-3888).  However, my office door has a secure mail-slot and if nobody is at my office during business hours (rare) it is safe for you put your calendar payment through our mail-slot (please include a note who the money is from).

Jeff

Jeff Salisbury

Jan 30, 2019, 10:44:15 PM1/30/19
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
The calendars have arrived, and they look great!

Unless you've made other arrangements, you can pickup your calendars at my office.

Mike Walsh

Jan 31, 2019, 12:13:14 AM1/31/19
to Paragliding
Sweet!  Thanks, Jeff

--
Our default radio frequency: 145.555 MHz

Our shared folder (for pictures, etc) is: http://goo.gl/7TA0k2
---