Preschool Question

Korey Curtis

Feb 10, 2018, 11:58:05 AM2/10/18
to CacheRichParagliding
I'm reaching out today to the community to see if any have suggestions of a exceptional preschool. My daughter will be 4 in May and I'm interested in a true preschool, not a day care. I say that only because when I looked online, I seen some are as much a daycare as a preschool. We've been blessed in our neighborhood to have an educated Mom that does preschool in her home and does an amazing job. My daughter is currently in this preschool and will finish out till spring. I"m looking for something this fall. Reaching out here might be a long shot, but though it was worth a try.

On a side note, I was up in Logan yesterday looking at homes and it looked soarable with west winds! :-) However, possible strong at the higher elevations.

Thanks.

Korey

Jeff Salisbury

Feb 14, 2018, 8:08:49 PM2/14/18
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
Korey,  My youngest just started his Freshman year at USU, so it's been a while.  But, we sent our kids to a preschool on the USU campus and were very happy with the school:

    Adele and Dale Young Child Development Laboratory
    http://fchd.usu.edu/services/cdl/

I know some of our pilot group has used an online preschool curriculum/program that they've spoken highly about.

Jeff
--
Our default radio frequency: 145.555 MHz

Our shared folder (for pictures, etc) is: http://goo.gl/7TA0k2
---

Korey Curtis

Feb 14, 2018, 9:03:43 PM2/14/18
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jeff. I reached out to a FB community and got a lot of good advice and one of them was the Adele and Dale at USU. We did an application unfortunately, they have about 500 kids on a waiting list :-0

I appreciate your response.

Thanks.

Korey