Accident

Dustin Hawkes

Oct 26, 2018, 3:05:33 PM10/26/18
to cacherichparagliding
Anyone know who this was and if they are doing okay?

Dustin Hawkes

Jeff Salisbury

Oct 26, 2018, 3:24:08 PM10/26/18
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
I saw a Facebook post this morning that said the pilot never lost consciousness, was alert, and moving all extremities.  Probable collapsed lung, and possible back injury.
--
Our default radio frequency: 145.555 MHz

Our shared folder (for pictures, etc) is: http://goo.gl/7TA0k2
---

Korey Curtis

Oct 26, 2018, 3:28:16 PM10/26/18
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
I understand it was a student. I wasn't there but in touch with people who where. Sounds like classic panic after an event and deep stall with collapse.... heavy hands in a panic state I would suspect based on eye witness. Santa was there and might have more to say. Collapsed lung was fixed with a syringe. Stable and life flight ride.

Dustin Hawkes

Oct 26, 2018, 3:31:08 PM10/26/18
to cacherichparagliding
Thanks for the info.  I'm always on edge when I see these kinds of things pop up in the news without knowing if it's one of my buddies or not.  Hope the person involved gets well soon.

Dustin Hawkes