One Day Ham Class on February 3rd

Jeff Salisbury

Jan 10, 2018, 3:25:34 PM1/10/18
to Paragliding
Hey all, if you don't have your ham license here's a good chance to get it relatively quick and painless.  A one-day "ham cram" class on Saturday February 3rd in Logan.

Jan 10, 2018, 6:25:10 PM1/10/18
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
I've always just bought my ham from costco and only took 15 min :-)

--
Our default radio frequency: 145.555 MHz

Our shared folder (for pictures, etc) is: http://goo.gl/7TA0k2
---

Jeff Salisbury

Jan 10, 2018, 6:58:24 PM1/10/18
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
Yes, but can you get a "ham cram" at Costco...

Ok Sam and Keenan, I just lobbed you a softball...