Do You Want a 2018 Short Divide Glider Calendar?

Jeff Salisbury

Feb 26, 2018, 10:31:31 PM2/26/18
to Paragliding
Hi All,

Beginning a few years ago, we started including a customized picture
calendar in our gift baskets to our land owners (shout-out to Keenan for
that suggestion!).  Those calendars have all turned out really well due
to your picture submissions and also due to some slick photo editing and
enhancements (another shout-out to Dustin & Josh!).  These calendars
have really resonated with our land-owners -- they've loved 'em.  They
see pictures of our gliders flying over their land --  it's flat out cool!

Do you want a calendar for yourself?  If so, please fill in your order
on this Google sheet:

    https://tinyurl.com/ShortDivide2018

Fill in your name in the first column, and the number of calendars you
want in the 2nd.

If you have any problem with the Google sign-up sheet you can instead
Jeff...@BeaconPlanning.com) and tell me how many calendars you want.

We expect the cost per calendar to be somewhere around $14 depending on
the size of our order.  If you can't pickup the calendar in Logan,
please be prepared to pay more for me to mail it to you.

FYI, here are some snapshots of the final calendar:

     https://tinyurl.com/2018GliderCalendarPreview

Jeff

Jeff Salisbury

Feb 28, 2018, 3:34:07 PM2/28/18
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
We're going to place the order by the end of today (Wed Feb 28).  If you
want a calendar, fill out your order here:

       https://tinyurl.com/ShortDivide2018

Jeff Salisbury

Feb 28, 2018, 11:31:52 PM2/28/18
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
For all who ordered a calendar, the final cost is $13.39 per calendar.  If you haven't already, please kindly pay promptly for your calendar.  You can send money using one of several methods:

1) Paypal: If you are comfortable using Paypal, send money to this email address:

      Jeff...@BeaconPlanning.com

Note:  If you send the money through Paypal using one of your credit cards, Paypal takes a 2-5% haircut.  You can avoid the haircut by sending money out of a savings or checking account instead (use the Paypal "Send money to friends and family" option).

2) Mail or Drop-off: If you prefer, you can mail or drop money off at my office:

     Jeff Salisbury
     Beacon Financial Planning, LLC
     95 West 100 South, Suite 210
     Logan, Utah  84321-5811

If you are going to drop money off, you may want to call first (435-753-3888).  However, my office door does have a secure mail-slot and if nobody is at my office during business hours (rare), it is safe for you put your contribution through our mail-slot (please include a note who the money is from).

Jeff

Josh Heater

Mar 2, 2018, 12:53:35 PM3/2/18
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
----------

Just a note for everyone, Jeff made the initial payment OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET to get these things ordered faster.

That was an awesome thing for him to go out on a limb like that. Thank you Jeff!

Lets all make sure to get our payments in promptly.

----------

Jeff, I just sent payment via paypal for my calendars.

Last I heard is that the calendars are shipped and on their way!

Thank you,

--
Our default radio frequency: 145.555 MHz

Our shared folder (for pictures, etc) is: http://goo.gl/7TA0k2
---

Josh Heater

Mike Walsh

Mar 2, 2018, 3:41:22 PM3/2/18
to Paragliding
Jeff, I added one on the test (and for real, but only during the test).  Did I end up with one?

Thanks

Mike

Josh Heater

Josh Heater

Mar 2, 2018, 4:25:48 PM3/2/18
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

I helped Jeff with ordering the calendars. Yes, we got one for you!

Here's that spreadsheet showing the total count and who has paid;

Thanks

--
Josh Heater

Jeff Salisbury

Mar 2, 2018, 4:51:42 PM3/2/18
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
It's not been updated yet with those who have paid -- I'll start getting that part updated over the weekend.

Brina James

Mar 2, 2018, 7:47:51 PM3/2/18
to cacherichp...@googlegroups.com
Jeff is pretty darn amazing!

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cacherichparagli...@googlegroups.com.

Mike Walsh

Mar 3, 2018, 1:01:33 PM3/3/18
to Paragliding
Thanks, Guys - check on the way.  I'm ready to fly a lot in about a month!