August Cache Valley Software Craftsmanship Group Meetup

Glenn Thimmes

Aug 9, 2016, 11:45:02 PM8/9/16
to Cache Valley Software Craftsmanship
It’s that time again. The Cache Valley Software Craftsmanship Group is meeting at 6PM this Wednesday night. We have 3 great presentations lined up for this month’s Cache Valley Software Craftsmanship Group. I hope you all can make it. Here is the lineup. Geoffrey Viola: Taking Advantage of Free DevOps with Open Source Github Projects Levi Howa: Programmable Voice with Twilio Erik Falor: What NetHack lacks in graphics it makes up for with characters

The group currently meets at: Centeva 45 East 200 North Suite 106 Logan, UT 84321