CVSC February Meeting Location and Time

已查看 8 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Erik Falor

未读,
2018年2月5日 10:13:042018/2/5
收件人 Cache Valley Software Craftsmanship
Hi all! This month's ordinary meeting time falls on Valentine's day. Because I don't want anybody to end up in the doghouse, we've pushed our meeting back one week to Wednesday, Feb 21st.

We will meet at 6pm at USU in Old Main room 115. After 5pm parking in Aggie Terrace (the new parking building in the side of Old Main Hill) is free, as is the parking lot just south of Old Main, on top of the hill.

Gary Crum will make a presentation about Robot-Sumo competitions, building of the Pololu Zumo robot which uses an Arduino processor, and the software to run it.

Look for another RSVP survey soon so I'll know how much pizza to order. Last time we had greater than expected participation, so make sure that you RSVP.

I hope to see all of you there!

Erik Falor

未读,
2018年2月6日 11:26:452018/2/6
收件人 Cache Valley Software Craftsmanship
An update about parking:
I was mistaken about Aggie Terrace being open after 5pm. However the parking lot just south of Old Main, along Champ Drive is open in the evenings.
Laurel Stewart sent me a list of parking lots and times which they are open to the public:
Combine that with this map of all parking lots on campus, and you'll always know where to park:
In addition to Gary's demonstration of a working Robo-Sumo, Brian Stewart will present "React Native Navigation - Keepin’ it Native"

Erik Falor

未读,
2018年2月19日 12:57:212018/2/19
收件人 Cache Valley Software Craftsmanship
Reminder for our February meeting

6pm Wednesday, February 21st
Old Main room 304

Gary Crum and John Pope will present the Pololu Zumo robot
Brian Stewart will present an Intro to React Native

Please RSVP so I can get a good headcount for pizza and drinks

Pass this on to any and all who would be interested in joining us.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子