CR34 hanging locker latch

Matthew Kennedy

Aug 31, 2021, 11:22:14 AM8/31/21
to caborico
Apologies if this has been addressed before but I couldn't find an earlier discussion.

Does anyone have a source for the latches on the CR34 hanging lockers (at least a CR34 built in 1993)? I've got one that has thrown its spring. I only need the "inside" part.

Matthew Kennedy
CR34 "Mirador"
Hull 28

IMG_7927.jpegIMG_7928.jpeg

Mark Lorang

Aug 31, 2021, 12:18:08 PM8/31/21
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Matthew,

I have the same issue and would love a link for sources.

Mark Lorang
Cabo Rico 34 "O mykiss"
Hull 33

Dr. Mark Lorang, President
P.O. Box 166
Bigfork, MT 59911
This email and its attachments contain confidential and/or privileged information related to River Analyzer, Inc.'s proprietary technology, methods and analysis and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). All electronically supplied data must be checked against an applicable hardcopy version which shall be the only document which River Analyzer, Inc.  warrants accuracy. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution or copying of the information contained in this email and its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please email the sender by replying to this message and immediately delete and destroy any copies of this email and any attachments.