Cabinet hinges

EMAIL SERVICE

Sep 6, 2020, 10:25:41 AM9/6/20
to cabo...@googlegroups.com

Does anyone have any brass hinges for cabinets i have an 1981 38 hull #59. I only need a couple or so to match the rest
Get Outlook for Android

R Shuppert

Sep 6, 2020, 7:27:34 PM9/6/20
to cabo...@googlegroups.com

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020, 10:25 AM EMAIL SERVICE <KGOR...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Does anyone have any brass hinges for cabinets i have an 1981 38 hull #59. I only need a couple or so to match the rest
Get Outlook for Android

EMAIL SERVICE

Sep 6, 2020, 8:18:25 PM9/6/20
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Richard the hinges i have a mark on the back. probably a cast number but can't remember what it is I didn't see a manufacturer's name