Need a picture of the Roller - where the Staysail Boom connects with to the Staysail Stay..

pequ...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2023, 11:24:13 AM7/17/23
to caborico
Hi All,

My CR38 is missing the roller where the staysail boom connects to the Staysail stay.  It looks it should be a round disc with a pin in the middle.

I can guess/estimate the dimensions, but was wondering if someone could take a picture for me so that I know what it looks like.

If anyone has sourced one in the past please let me know.

Thanks.

Pierre Pequegnat
Hull 110

Mark Lorang

Jul 17, 2023, 1:20:01 PM7/17/23
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am going to list my Cabo Rico 34 soon. It is hull 33 out of 34. All new standing rigging, new carbon fiber genoa pole on a track attached to the mast, All new electrical wiring, coaxial cable, antenna housed in conduit inside the mast, new LED deck light and masthead LED lights, new electronics, Raymarine axiom at helm and nav station repeater/Raymarine below deck autohelm/AIS/VHF, near new Dutchman main/roller furling staysail, and Genoa. Asymmetrical spinnaker, near new dodger and bimini, ~1600 hrs on Yanmar diesel, Freshwater electric head with new macerator, water pump, and holding tank fluid level gauge/ diesel fuel removed, polished, and tank cleaned (55-gallon tank), new inspection plates in holding tank (40 gallons) and bow freshwater tank (135 gallons), new propane tanks, new dingy 260RIB which fits nicely on the bow. two anchors with stainless chain (80 ft connected to 250' of rode) can operate electric windlass from the bow or cockpit. New anchor and mooring bridle.

A recent survey available established value at $153  before installing new VHF or work to head and the addition of dingy. Seattle area berth.

Contact me if interested. (ma...@freshwatermap.com or 406 270-0807).

Mark Lorang

Dr. Mark Lorang, President
P.O. Box 166
Bigfork, MT 59911
This email and its attachments contain confidential and/or privileged information related to River Analyzer, Inc.'s proprietary technology, methods and analysis and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). All electronically supplied data must be checked against an applicable hardcopy version which shall be the only document which River Analyzer, Inc.  warrants accuracy. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution or copying of the information contained in this email and its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please email the sender by replying to this message and immediately delete and destroy any copies of this email and any attachments.