Northeast 400

Brian Godfrey

Mar 18, 2022, 6:18:32 PM3/18/22
to caborico
I am interested in buying a Cabo Rico Northeast 400.  Anybody interested in selling one?

I am in California and the only ones I've seen for sale are on the east coast.  My wife expressed interest in sailing one from east coast to west, or in maybe sailing to Corpus Christy and having it shipped to CA, but it would be even better to find one already on the west coast.

Matthew Cohen

Mar 18, 2022, 6:43:52 PM3/18/22
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Brian, try the FB group lots more action there and a Pirate they call John Sparrow is the CR whisperer, he knows where all the treasure is buried! Matt