Cabo Rico List

Thierry Danz

Mar 14, 2022, 1:42:20 PM3/14/22
to Cabo Rico Group
There is a new list of Cabo Ricos available in Google Docs. The list is updated through the Facebook Cabo Rico Group. The link to a viewable version is below. If you want your information to be corrected or updated, just post to this list and I will update the spreadsheet in Google Docs. Please note that your name and email will not be entered on this spreadsheet, except with your permission.

Thierry Danz
CR42#12 CURLEW
Baltimore, MD

JAMES TANEYHILL

Mar 14, 2022, 1:58:10 PM3/14/22
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Thierry.

Sent from my iPhone

Jim Ulmer

Mar 14, 2022, 2:22:57 PM3/14/22
to cabo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Thierry

Add this info to the Tiburon 36 list:

1978 - Hull # 36 - Isabella (ex: Saracen) – Biloxi, Mississippi – Owner Jim Ulmer – jimu...@gmail.com – Comment: This is the Mark II w/raised aft deck and possibly the last Tiburon made.

Thank you,

Jim Ulmer III

Ulmer Machine Company Inc.

130 Aztec Dr.

Richland, MS 39218

PH: 601-939-5812

Fax: 601-939-5814

NewsLetterBanner1b

image003.png

Thierry Danz

Mar 14, 2022, 2:39:19 PM3/14/22
to Cabo Rico Group
Thanks Jim,  I'll add a Tiburon tab. I have some info on 15 or so Tiburons, but in most cases I only have a name and a built year but not the hull number.

ldcb...@aol.com

Mar 14, 2022, 3:56:30 PM3/14/22
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Thierry,
Do not have a CR or a boat but would like to stay on the site.

Thierry Danz

Mar 14, 2022, 4:09:24 PM3/14/22
to Cabo Rico Group
Larry, nobody is thinking of throwing you off the site!  😀

Thierry

Jim Ulmer

Mar 14, 2022, 4:11:47 PM3/14/22
to cabo...@googlegroups.com

I have a list of the Tiburons also.  When I get time I’ll list them here for you to compare.

Thanks

image001.png

Thierry Danz

Mar 14, 2022, 4:44:01 PM3/14/22
to Cabo Rico Group
I just updated the editable spreadsheet with the info I have on Tiburons. It will be uploaded to the Facebook Files section later. You can view it from the link in Thomas Phillip's original Facebook post.

DAVID CAMERON

Mar 14, 2022, 4:51:16 PM3/14/22
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update and Help

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 14, 2022, at 1:58 PM, 'JAMES TANEYHILL' via caborico <cabo...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Thanks, Thierry.

ldcb...@aol.com

Mar 14, 2022, 4:55:39 PM3/14/22
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Thierry
Wasn’t really thinking that was an issue.  Just wanted to put my 2 cents in if a new or revised site limits was being created.

Thanks sir

Thomas Morpeth

Mar 14, 2022, 4:58:09 PM3/14/22
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
CR38 #38 Corsair is owned by Thomas and Dorinda Morpeth all the other info is correct. Thanks

Sent from TGM

Jim Ulmer

Mar 14, 2022, 6:34:16 PM3/14/22
to cabo...@googlegroups.com

Thierry

I have a couple more that I know of:

1977 S/V Four Aces

S/V Budgie Smuggler – soon to change the name – Camden, Maine

Hull #16 S/V Silver Heels

1978 S/Y Lufticus – Germany

1975 Hobo Girl Ft Pierce

1974 S/V Tumbleweed

1978 S/V Landfall Bocas Del Toro, Panama

image001.png

Matthew Kennedy

Apr 13, 2022, 5:04:12 PM4/13/22
to caborico
Hi Thierry,

One small update: Our CR 34 Mirador (hull 28) hails from Portland, Maine.

I've requested to join the FB group.

Cheers,

Matthew Kennedy

Mark Lorang

Oct 12, 2023, 4:59:49 PM10/12/23
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone happen to know the zinc size required for the CR 34?

--

Dr. Mark Lorang, President
P.O. Box 166

Leslie.Owen

Oct 12, 2023, 5:02:17 PM10/12/23
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
1 1/4” for the shaft

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 12, 2023, at 4:59 PM, Mark Lorang <ma...@freshwatermap.com> wrote:

<image003.png>

LARRY BARKER

Oct 12, 2023, 5:08:14 PM10/12/23
to cabo...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 12, 2023, at 5:02 PM, Leslie.Owen <kb3...@gmail.com> wrote:

1 1/4” for the shaft

Mark Lorang

Oct 12, 2023, 5:20:37 PM10/12/23
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Leslie, How about the hull zinc’s?

On Oct 12, 2023, at 2:02 PM, Leslie.Owen <kb3...@gmail.com> wrote:

1 1/4” for the shaft

Leslie Owen

Oct 12, 2023, 5:37:08 PM10/12/23
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Depending on Camps vs. Martyr they are of different numbers ..as I recall the Camps are No. 2
Sent from my iPad

Mark Lorang

Oct 12, 2023, 6:04:09 PM10/12/23
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!

On Oct 12, 2023, at 2:37 PM, Leslie Owen <kb3...@gmail.com> wrote:

Depending on Camps vs. Martyr they are of different numbers ..as I recall the Camps are No. 2

Geoffrey Ferrell

Oct 17, 2023, 1:53:25 PM10/17/23
to caborico
Thierry,

1991, CQB3806PH091   Callae Jane (ex Bodacious),   West River, MD - Owner R Geoffrey Ferrell

mickey panayiotakis

Oct 17, 2023, 2:04:36 PM10/17/23
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Ah, you're the fella with the PH at Hartges!  I was hauled out tehre early this summar.

anyone going to St. Michael's oysterfest?

Luc Neboit

Nov 18, 2023, 3:35:27 AM11/18/23
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,
Which zinc size do you need? Ones on the sides of the hull have 8 cm distance between bolt holes, and are about 14.5 cm long.
Hope this helps.
Luc

Dr. Mark Lorang, President
P.O. Box 166
Bigfork, MT 59911
This email and its attachments contain confidential and/or privileged information related to River Analyzer, Inc.'s proprietary technology, methods and analysis and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). All electronically supplied data must be checked against an applicable hardcopy version which shall be the only document which River Analyzer, Inc.  warrants accuracy. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution or copying of the information contained in this email and its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please email the sender by replying to this message and immediately delete and destroy any copies of this email and any attachments.

775EF825-5531-47D2-B440-93165EF8CFD5.jpeg

Mark Lorang

Nov 18, 2023, 6:53:29 PM11/18/23
to cabo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Luc,

Got them replaced!

On Nov 18, 2023, at 1:35 AM, Luc Neboit <lucn...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Mark,

<image003.png>

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/caborico/CABxaMD7e%3DG%3Do8jTx2Opix0HuHswxtMXawmFZ8YN9Yr-OnJhCeA%40mail.gmail.com.
<775EF825-5531-47D2-B440-93165EF8CFD5.jpeg>