CABO Gen Memb mtg

Jim Baross

May 7, 2024, 10:38:44 AMMay 7
to Cabo Forum
Our annual General Membership meeting is usually/often held during Memorial Day Weekend, May 23 - 26. This is an important meeting for electing Area Reps, Board Members, and officers. All CABO members and interested/supportive others will be invited. CABO Directors will soon be deciding when the teleconference meeting (potentially hybrid) will be held and if in-person gatherings will also be arranged.

We will provide a recap and update on our efforts regarding legislation, along with the need to provide a higher rate of compensation for the legislative consulting and lobbying services we benefit from.

Currently serving Directors, Area Reps, and officers will be asked to express their desire to be re-elected to their current or other positions. CABO members will be solicited to be nominated for election to any CABO positions, whether presently vacant or not.

Ride On!

Jim Baross
Board Member, League of American Bicyclists
President, Calif. Assoc. of Bicycling Organizations
Board Member, San Diego County Bicycle Coalition

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
05/07/24, 07:20:26 AM