Serge Issakov

Jun 19, 2022, 1:42:23 PM6/19/22
to Cabo Forum, SD Bicyclist Forum, SDCBC_Education_Committee, sdcbc-board, sdcbc_council_of_bicycle_clubs
What do bikes have to do with women’s rights?

Learn this and so much more from CABO President, SDCBC Board Member, LAB Board Member (etc) Jim Baross in this wonderful talk he had with the Fresno Bike Coalition a few days ago.

Serge

Scott Mace

Aug 5, 2022, 10:00:55 PM8/5/22
to cabo...@googlegroups.com

I finally got around to listening to this excellent presentation by Jim.

I'm putting audio of it through the otter.ai transcribing engine in order to expedite creating a transcript that can be more widely shared, assuming Jim is willing! Maybe CABO could host the transcript?

Scott Mace